2009年5月1日金曜日

It would spice up a marriage couple?

Nice to see you again, Chad!
I was waiting for you long time since I knew you are coming back in "Brothers & Sisters" S3. ;)

Kevin and Scotty are one of my favourite TV's gay couple! They are perfect for each other and seem always happy besides when they are not in Walker family trobles. Okay. In the show, there should be something happened for making story line intriguing which means always someone who is one of great Walker family in a troble. Before Kevin and Scotty got marrige there were many different romances and sweet moments, however we NOW can't see them making love even lovely kiss each other any often otherwise they interrupt by someone. Guess who, Sarah? :(
I love to see Kevin and Scotty on screen even in solo, but if they are showing us their love would be better and that is what I want. ;D (who agree with me?) Yep, I am a bit bored the show now...it is a shame...but maybe not only me!!


*SPOILER*

Then, Chad finally appeared in Kevin's sight and he gave Kevin a huge passionate kiss in public. It was so hot! ;)
Kevin was quite navious to tell that Chad invites going out with three of them together to Scotty, because it reminds Kevin how the thing was going with his ex Jason.
Kevin, honestly I was looking forward an love triangle which would be fun for me and I'd never expected Chad offers three way to a happy marrige couple!!! In fact, I expressed my surprise "WHAT?" XD
They were also very surprised and declined Chad's idea, therefore that turn them on! YAY!! How long haven't I seen them really passionate for each other? for ages!!! *L* Oh, yes. It was very obvious that they were excited!! And it was lovely and sweet as well but very funny moment is coming!! XD
Knock, knock.
When they heard someone knoching the door, they thought it is Chad. Kevin was hesitated only for 5 secounds and Scotty opened the door for welcoming Chad!
Gosh, it will be Kevin's first time of three way.;P

Do not forget guys, the rule of "B&S" is always someone of Walker family in troble... means "Damn, Sarah! again!?!?"
I felt sorry to Scotty and Kevin, they couldn't make love again because of Kevin's big sister Sarah. Poor Scotty. :(

At the end of the episode, of course they made up as always they do which is very sweet but I don't like they didn't kiss.
Okay, I do not doubt they had a great sex after back home!! XD


vid clip by cjordan1962

えーっと、Kevinの元彼であるChadが"Brother & Sisters"のS3に戻ってくるとは前々から知ってたんですが、まさかこんな形で現れるとは・・・・

ギャース!


*ネタばれ*

まぁ、街中で再会した途端に情熱的なちゅ~は予想内ですが(Sarahの前だけど)、一緒に飲みに行こうとChadに誘われた・・・とKevinがScottyに申し訳なさそうに(ほれ、Jasonの時のことがあるからね)言うと、Kevの予想を裏切って「実はChadのFANだったんだよね~~」と簡単にOK。(笑)

でもって、蓋を開けてみたらChadから、3Pのお誘いですってよ!!!!(大爆)

をいをいをい!!!!

思わず叫んだっての。(笑)

でもChadのお陰で久々に、超オアツイ2人を拝むことが出来ましたvChadのお陰ですんごい興奮ぶりがこちらまで伝わってきました。(笑)Chadがやってきたと思ってドアを開けたそこにはなんと、Sarahが。。。お陰でまたも結局愛の営みは不発に終ったのでした。(泣笑)もー本当にこの2人の性生活は大丈夫なのか?って感じですが、ラストではいつも通り仲直りv欲を言えば、仲直りのちゅ~くらい見せてくれてもいいんじゃ・・・って感じでしたが、画面の裏ではきっと仲直りでヨロシクやってるよね。(爆)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿